ATS is accepting student applications. Our priority deadline is March 25th, 2020. If you have missed our recruitment presentations at your school, you may still access the application and supplemental materials on this page, or request one by mail at 707-664-2359.
To be eligible for the Academic Talent Search Mendocino-Cloverdale Program, a student must be:
- Enrolled in 7th - 12th grade in a participating school district
- A U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Either income eligible or first generation
- Two-thirds of program participants must meet federal income requirements and identify as a first-generation student (no parent/guardian has a four-year college degree).
1. View Recruitment Video
2. You can complete the application online
2. Download the application to mail or fax it in
- 6th - 8th Grade Application
- Fill in all fields in blue or black ink.
- Students must write their own responses for the Student Questions and Needs Assessment sections.
- Both Student and Parent/Guardian signatures are required.
- Include a copy of a current school transcript.
- Mail or fax applications to:
Academic Talent Search
Sonoma State University
1801 E. Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Download detailed instructions in English and in Spanish.